© Copyright 2007-
· 3-Ply Vinyl
· 20 Mil Thick
·16 oz. per square yard
· UV Protected
· Tear Resistant
· Flame Retardant
Light Feet Yurts offers recycled vinyl canvas as our standard coverings.
This recycled billboard canvas is white on the outside and has the original advertisement on the
inside. New vinyl is available at a higher cost. All perimeters are reinforced with 1-1/2 inch
webbing and 1" D rings.
Light Feet Yurt's
Leaving a lighter foot print
Vinyl Canvas Covering
What Is Vinyl?
Vinyl is a plastic made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Vinyl is
manufactured in different ways in a number of forms and in
varying qualities for thousands of uses. A vinyl’s topcoat holds
in plasticizers, softening agents which keep vinyl supple. Vinyl
is a UV-sensitive material which degrades when exposed to
sunlight. Maintaining the integrity of the topcoat and protecting
against UV damage are the keys to keeping vinyl looking and
performing “like new”.
Keeping vinyl clean is an important part of routine maintenance. Dirt acts as an abrasive and
can also wear out the thread in seams. Mildew grows on damp, dirty vinyl. The recommended
vinyl cleaning method
1) Rinse with cool water.
2) Wash with 303 Convertible Top or 303 Aerospace Cleaner™, or soap and water, using a
soft mitt. For stubborn dirt, a soft bristle brush may be used.
3) Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry.
4) Avoid harsh cleaners, abrasives, petroleum distillates and alcohols.
How to take care of your vinyl yurt coverings
Using the wrong vinyl “protectant”product is worse than using no vinyl treatment product at all.
Avoid vinyl treatment products that contain any type of oil, have an oily or greasy feeling,
contain petroleum distillates or leave a coating that dries like wax. If a product label says
“flammable or contains petroleum distillates”, do not use on vinyl.
“SPF 40 SUNSCREEN... For Your Stuff”
1. “303” is the world’s most powerful UV screening treatment for vinyl. Regular use prevents UV
fading and degradation. It truly is like “SPF 40 Sunscreen... For Your Stuff ”.
2. “303” protected vinyl repels dust, dirt, oils, tree sap and stains to maintain surface integrity.
3. “303” restores lost color and luster. Makes faded vinyl look like “factory new” again...
and with regular use keeps it that way.
4. “303” treated vinyl stays cleaner longer, cleans up easier.
5. Easy application. Spray on, wipe dry.
6. Safe for rubber, plastic, glass and paint.
Reapplication: For maximum UV protection, reapply every 30-45 days of EXPOSURE.
Vinyl is one of the most versatile and durable indoor and
outdoor materials. With proper care, vinyl can stay “like new”,
year after year after year.