Camp Fire Emergency Shelter Project

Green Life Eco Fest May 21-22 in Grass Valley

Learn to build your own yurt

Green Life Eco Fest May 21-22 in Grass Valley

Postby YurtHead » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

It is confirmed that I will be having four yurts "The Yurt Village" at the Green Life Eco Fest at the Nevada City Fairgrounds in Grass Valley on May 21-22-2011. Besides just yurts for sale I will have hand made rustic furniture and do some old time woodworking demonstrations. I will offer free delivery and set up for advance yurt sales in the Grass Valley area. This will also include all ares on my travel rout from Twain Harte to Grass Valley.

I will have one yurt with space to offer to another vendor who would like to use it for their space. Contact me if you may be interested.

Here is a link to their web site:
http://www.greenlifeecofest.org/
YurtHead
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Green Life Eco Fest May 21-22 in Grass Valley

Postby YurtHead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 am

Well I'm back. It was a long week. Sold one yurt at the event and had one pre sale so I am happy. Delivered both and set them up along with building one floor. The whole yurt thing was well received at Grass Valley and I am sure that more sale will come in as time goes by. There were a lot of really interested people and I got some good exposure. I will be better prepared for next year now that I have some experience under my belt when it comes to doing this kind of event.

Here's a few photos of the yurt village at the Eco Fest.

Eco fest resize.jpg

Eco Fest resize 3.jpg

Eco Fest Resize 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YurtHead
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Yurt Building Workshops